Thursday, September 30, 2010

Calm Down Bishes!

A lot of you have been asking why there haven't been any new items listed in the past week or so. The answer is: photography takes a long time. I've actually created four new pieces, three necklaces and a cuff, but with the show inching ever forward, I just run out of hours (and a bitch needs 10 hours of beauty sleep a night so he can maintain that sexy skin!). What's left to prepare for the show?

Finish new pieces
Finalize the display
Buy light bulbs
Buy tablecloth
Create signage and marketing materials
Put tags on all pieces
Get a receipt pad

...there's more, I'm sure, but thinking about all that work is dulling my skin. NOT HAVING IT! There will be new pieces to drool over soon, I promise. Stay with me, kids. We're about to reach a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons