Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Humans Helping Humans


I'm an advocate of people helping people in whatever ways are available to them. We all have something to give, and I'm lucky enough to have a treasure trove full of original jewelry with which to do what I please. It's one of the fun parts of being an independent designer.

Miss Mary Max, that tidal force behind the blog of the same name, asked for my assistance in driving donations to the Blogging For Sofia campaign, which you'll remember I contributed to in an earlier post. We schmoozed, we collabo-ed, we decided on a piece, and now it will go to one lucky person with a little to give to Sofia's treatment and a huge heart. Wanna win? Click here above for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons