Monday, November 1, 2010

I haiku, do you?

Many thanks to all the Lad's fans, who've submitted these haikus as entries in LNF's Haiku Contest, commemorating a milestone 200 Facebook fans! As I can't find a suitable "voting" application, I'll be randomly choosing three winners from a fur-lined aviator cap (cause I'm sexy like that). Winners will be announced later today (and your haikus will all probably be stolen shamelessly for my own devious purposes)!

drape yourself in art
eyes are drawn to gems unique
no clothing needed


Inspired of whimsy
Personality abounds.
You KNOW who you are!


You'd best respect this
Fierceness unprecedented
Alchemy unleashed.


Little Bitch Monkey
Shiny baubles and glass balls
crate wonderment


colorful, shiny,
blasting in your fucking face
Lad is that intense.


Back off my sparkles-
Cuz you can't handle the Lad!
You wish you were me!


I'm suffering from
Glamour Asphyxiation
A fab way to go


Yellows, oranges,
Reds, and sultry browns— the hue
of death in bloom.


Lad, you rock my world
with your crazy F' in pearls
just one strand won't do


Drips with elegance
Touched by divine wicked style
Bravo Lad Named Felix


hey, lad named felix
love your fancy pants style
make me spend money...


Beautiful dazzle
your designs one of a kind
you rock my socks lad


Those beautiful beads
Never seen on Regretsy
Too classy for that


pearls, the gem of queens
show me yours, i'll show you mine
I'll love you long time


Where did you get that?
Its one of a kind, thank you.
Lad Named Felix, Hoor.


Raging with glamour
Like a disco hurricane
Clearly it's the Lad. :)


Shimmer, whisper, gleam . . .
Am I hallucinating?
No! That was the Lad.


Designer Jewlery
Supporting Local Artists
Fabulous Felix =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons