Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 DoP #5 - Raindrops, Raindrops


Woodland in a Raindrop

The simplest words in this 30 Days of Play thing are turning out to be the toughest. I could have chosen some gorgeous blue briolettes, a blurry hipstermatic photo of moisture on a windowpane, or maybe some vintage sapphires...but I try as hard as possible to not be a predictable bore. Imagine my delight when I happened upon this perfect little terrarium. Imagine me doing it while a double-dosage of Benadryl and red wine course violently through my veins. The box warns against mixing them, but if I can't breathe through my nose I may as well find a way to
justify getting a killer OTC buzz dull the pain. I really want to buy this, but faeries can't live in my loft because this is an industrial brewery from the 1880's and therefore I'm sheathed in iron. All I have are goblins, which explains my complete lack of thimbles and odd bits of string.

Okay, no more cold medicine.

What's 30 Days of Play?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons