Monday, January 10, 2011

30 DoP #6 - "Now I Know My ABC's"


Like An Alarm Clock

Internet ephemera is what I live for. Who could forget "whistle tips"? If you've been living under a rock or in a Baptist church for the past 3 years, allow me to break it down for you with the video below (and if you're using a dial-up connection - which I suspect those of you seeing this for the very first time are - go make yourself some breakfast and check back in a bit):


It's clear to me that Bubb Rubb is a delicate and elegant butterfly. And thanks to the creator of this most excellent hand-crafted sampler...I no longer feel alone in that sentiment.

What's 30 Days of Play?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons